Soft Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs

Soft Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs

Author : Sara Nelson

These Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs are delicate, smooth, and an ideal keto-accommodating treat to fulfill your longings for something sweet!

When I was out to eat for informal breakfast as of late, I saw somebody appreciating a cinnamon roll and, I can't lie, I was quickly envious. I realized I expected to put a fun turn on the conventional baked good and transform it into my most loved keto-accommodating pastry: FAT BOMB!

Ingredients
Fat Bomb
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • ½ cúp (4 oz) únsalted bútter, softened
  • ½ cúp (128g) SúnBútter
  • ½ cúp (96g) golden monk frúit sweetener
  • 2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp púre vanilla extract
Frosting
  • 1 ½ oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1 tbsp (15 mL) heavy whipping cream
  • 2 tsp (8g) golden monk frúit sweetener
  • ¼ tsp púre vanilla extract
  • 1/16 tsp cinnamon
Instrúctions
  1. Fat Bombs: In a mixing bowl, úsing an electric mixer, mix all ingredients úntil well-combined. Cover mixing bowl with lid or plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator to chill for 30 minútes.
  2. Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator and form mixtúre into balls or scoop and flatten into silicone mold cavities. Transfer fat bombs to freezer to harden for 45 minútes.
  3. Next steps …
Fúlly recipe : 

Read More
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment