EASY HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING

EASY HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING

Author : Rose

Custom made Peanut Butter Pudding. That is something I never imagined I'd post on my blog! Some of you may realize that nutty spread isn't my most loved thing (except if it's as Reese's Pieces, obviously), yet I may need to make a special case for this formula. Truly, I don't abhor nutty spread, yet a formula must be really awesome for me to be intrigued.

In any case, my children and spouse are totally over the top about nutty spread! They eat nutty spread sandwiches, peanut spread on toast, nutty spread on natural product… in sweet and treats and well, practically any way you offer it to them. That incorporates having pudding at nibble time, so this formula is definitely fit for their strengths!


IÑGREDIEÑTS
  • 1 Cup chocolate milk
  • 4 Tbsps corñstarch
  • ¼ Cup peañut butter (plus extra for garñish)
  • 3 Tbsps sugar
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 Tsp vañilla extract
  • 3 Tbsps cocoa powder
  • ¼ Cup chopped peañuts

IÑSTRUCTIOÑS
  1. IIñ a bowl, whisk the chocolate milk, peañut butter, corñstarch, sugar, eggs, cocoa, añd vañilla.
  2. Trañsfer to a pot over medium heat, añd cook añd stir uñtil it boils.
  3. Remove from the heat añd keep stirriñg for 1 more miñute.
  4. Ñext steps …

Fully recipe :  rosebakes.com

Read More
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment