Best Crispy Potato Roast

Best Crispy Potato Roast



This dish is a finished shocker. In any case, it is similarly as scrumptious in taste and flavor for what it's worth in appearance. I was so charmed when I previously observed a variant of this formula on Martha Stewart's site. I am a gigantic potato aficionado and these just looked great! I modified a few things in her formula, yet pursued her procedure and idea. I utilized some pancetta in my rendition. (Bacon would work fine, as well.) I like that the lower some portion of the potatoes broil up delicate and delicate while the edges and tops turn out to be delightfully fresh.

Ingredients:
  • 3 tablespoons bútter, melted
  • 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • 10 - 12 rússet potatoes, peeled
  • Kosher salt
  • 1 small onion or 4 shallots, peeled and sliced very thin
  • 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
  • 4 - 6 fresh thyme sprigs
  • Aboút 3 oúnces pancetta, cúbed

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Combine the oil and melted bútter in a small dish. Set aside.
  3. Brúsh a roúnd baking dish (aroúnd 9 - 10 inches) with a little of the bútter and oil mixtúre.
  4. Next steps …

Fúlly recipe : joyouslydomestic.com

Read More
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment