BEST CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MUG CAKE

BEST CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MUG CAKE


Hello!! Pause, don't click away! I swear, not at all like every one of those other mug cakes you have made — this Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake is quite delicious! It required me a long investment to make sense of how to dispose of the terrible elastic surface of most mug cakes. I adored the flavor – however detested the surface of all the mug cakes I had attempted previously.
So when my better half Erin posted a formula for (Banana Nutella Microwave Brownie) that she made up with a remaining portion of a banana, I sort of feigned exacerbation. I thought, ya right… I have fallen for the mug cake one too often. In any case, her formula was so not quite the same as any of the others I had attempted, I chose to give the mug cake one final possibility. Also, BAM! It was actually what I had been searching for!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 3 tablespoons floúr
  • 2 tablespoons súgar
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • pinch of salt
  • 3 tablespoons milk
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 tablespoon peanút bútter
DIRECTIONS:
  1. In a large múg, whisk (with a small whisk or large fork) together the dry ingredients (floúr, súgar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt). Add the milk, vegetable oil and peanút bútter. Whisk úntil smooth.
  2. Next steps …
Fully recipe : thenovicechefblog.com

Read More
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment