Homemade Banana Cake with Vanilla Frosting

Homemade Banana Cake with Vanilla Frosting



I purchase bananas like there's no tomorrow. Each time I go to the store, I get a pack. Predominantly in light of the fact that my child and spouse cherish them. Likewise in light of the fact that they can never eat them as quick as I get them so I have reasons to make yummy goodness like Banana Bread and this Homemade Banana Cake with Vanilla Frosting.

This formula was given to me by an associate numerous years prior and I can't disclose to you the occasions I have made it. It is simply so great (with or without the icing). So in the event that you have some overly ready bananas, perhaps attempt this cake some time. The riper the banana, the better the cake!

Ingredients
For the cake:
  • 1 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 tablespoons butter melted
  • 4 medium ripe bananas mashed
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon table salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts optional

For the frosting:
  • 4 tablespoons butter softened
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar


Instructions
For the cake:
  1. Preheat the oven to 375F degrees.
  2. Spray 13 x 9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
  3. In a medium bowl, cream together sugar, sour cream, egg, and melted butter. Add mashed bananas and vanilla extract.
  4. ...................................................................
Full Recipes : www.thecountrycook.net


Read More
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment